Tuesday 27 October 2015

THE DARKEST EXTREME EDGE


THE 5TH ANNUAL HALLOWEENSIE CONTEST
It’s back and more interesting all you need is to write a 100 word Halloween story appropriate for children (title not included in the 100 words), using the words costumedark, and haunt.   Your story can be scaryfunny or anything in between, poetry or prose, but it will only count for the contest if it includes those 3 words and is 100 words (you can go under, but not over!)  Get it?  Halloweensie – because it’s not very long and it’s for little people :)  (And yes, I know 100 words is short but that’s part of the fun and the challenge! You just Post your story on your blog between right now this very second and Friday October 30th by 11:59 PM EDT and add your post-specific link to susannahill.blogspot.ug
 If you don’t have a blog and would like to enter, you can simply copy and paste your entry in the comments section on http://susannahill.blogspot.ug/. Keep it Halloweensie. Pass by and drop yours also
Below is my Halloween story (99 Words)

                      "THE DARKEST EXTREME EDGE"


Down on the darkest street near our house, I could hear the sound of wind oozing through my ear as I walked down the street dressed fully in my Dracula vampire Halloween costume. I could hear sounds that were haunting like the street was haunted by ghosts. Deep inside my heart I was filled with fear that I could barely move. As I had reached at the extreme edge of the street, I heard someone whisper that I took off like a flash of lightening. Trembled like Chuck (the one in Child’s play) I had touched on my shoulder. 


No comments :

Featured post

Wire Room (2022) DVD COVER HD Quality

(Action. Thriller)  Shane Mueller is a Homeland Security agent who runs the Wire Room, a high-tech command center surveilling the most dange...