Wednesday 17 February 2016

I TAKE THAT PLEDGE [#UgBlogWeek]

If voting was like taking a pledge, just simple like.
My name is Kim Jacobs UG. I am voting Dr.Kiiza Besigye. Will you??
‪#‎UgandaDecides‬. On grounds that there is a lot Ballot stuffing in the Elections of Uganda, I would prefer it my own or put up my own way; just like Ma breezy would opt for by taking the pledge way and see how Ballot stuffing will continue. 
In every polling station, each and every person just coming in and just takes the pledge like " I Kim Jacobs pledge to vote for the one and only Besigye" you portray your love to a particular candidate without fear or favour. Just begin against that vote rigging and ballot stuffing. 

No comments :

Featured post

Wire Room (2022) DVD COVER HD Quality

(Action. Thriller)  Shane Mueller is a Homeland Security agent who runs the Wire Room, a high-tech command center surveilling the most dange...