Tuesday 3 May 2016

Do You Know Flavour Wont Marry Any Of His Baby Mamas? Read This


While surfing on GhanaVibes today, I found this story. Read:
Flavor N’abania, the well-known highlife artist, has most likely broken the hearts of his two baby-mamas, Anna Banner and Sandra Okagbue, who might want to marry and start a life with the amazing vocalist sometime in the not so distant future.
But he totally disappointed them by saying, he would not be getting hitched to any of his Baby-mamas, including that for somebody like him, marriage would be an enormous diversion and that most artists at their prime in their career will undoubtedly crash once they get hitched. ‘Marriage is not a thing that you simply go into’.
This music business is a genuine business. My own conclusion, I think in the event that you are on the top of your music career, you needn’t bother with any diversion. So until further notice, I think marriage could be a diversion for me since it is an entire big institution that when you go in, you must be fully prepared to recognize what you are getting into,’ Flavour said.
‘Furthermore, at this moment, taking a gander at everything, it’s not all that simple for me now…. and the vast majority of my associates, at whatever point they get hitched, everything begins slamming down. I continue to ask individuals, have you ever seen a super hit artist, having a good home and a good music career at the same time? It’s not going to be that simple. Yes, I must say, if you know one, simply let me know’, he included.

No comments :

Featured post

Wire Room (2022) DVD COVER HD Quality

(Action. Thriller)  Shane Mueller is a Homeland Security agent who runs the Wire Room, a high-tech command center surveilling the most dange...