Sunday 8 May 2016

Flavour again? Nollywood actress opens up on relationship with the music star (Photos)


Chizzy Alichi and Flavour
Enugu based Nollywood actress Chigozie Alichi popularly known as Chizzy and a graduate of the Agricultural Engineering at the Enugu state University of Science and Technology (ESUT).
Tongues have been waging on the fast rising Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi after she featured in Flavour’s new video Mmege which was shot few weeks back. Due to the tradition of the music star, he features ladies who end up becoming is baby mama.
This video has left many people wondering that the Nollywood star in a romantic relationship with Flavour N’abania. In order to clear the air, Chizzy Alichi in an interview with Punch disclosed that she only featured in Flavour’s new single and she is not dating the music star.

Actress Chigozie Alichi
She said:
We are not in a relationship in fact, the video shoot was strictly professional. I don’t even have his phone number to start with. The closest I got to Flavour was when we were on set of the video. There is no romantic relationship between us. I was also shooting a movie in Asaba, so immediately I was done with the video shoot I left to continue my work. We did not even have time to hang out. There is nothing between us. I am not gunning to become his baby mama and there is nothing like that between us. There is no intimacy between us, the job was strictly professional.”
On how Flavour’s management got her for the video, Chizzy Alichi further explained that:
I was contacted by his manager to be a part of the video. I learnt that they sent some pictures to Flavour but he had the specification of the woman he wanted as the ‘queen’ in his video. He said he wanted an African beauty that is tall, curvy and dark in complexion. His manager sent Flavour my picture and he approved of it. Shortly after, I was contacted and I accepted their offer. I was excited when they called me because I had not done something like that before and it is a plus for me.”
Source: Madailygist

No comments :

Featured post

Wire Room (2022) DVD COVER HD Quality

(Action. Thriller)  Shane Mueller is a Homeland Security agent who runs the Wire Room, a high-tech command center surveilling the most dange...